Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can shampoos meant to be used by ladies, be used by men just for the fragrance?

both men and women have hair on their scalp. it shouldn't be just about the fragrance, it's about the fact that shampoo is for hairCan shampoos meant to be used by ladies, be used by men just for the fragrance?
Shampoo is for everyone, if you like one that is a ladies one just use it, who caresCan shampoos meant to be used by ladies, be used by men just for the fragrance?
Why not I didn't know there were shampoos designed only for women.
There's no such thing as ';just for ladies'; shampoo. Go right ahead and use it.
No. Try it and you will die instantly~
totally :)
I think so. I wouldn't have a problem with a man using them
and vice versa
nope its acid
yea
yah y not!
I don't think so.





Quite different to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment