Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is man-n-tale shampoo good for dogs?

i have mane-n-tale shampoo is it good 4 dogs should i use that on them i aint sure i know its good 4 horses it has a horse on the bottle but it doesnt say bout dogs or anythin so any1 know ?Is man-n-tale shampoo good for dogs?
Mane-n-tale shampoo can be used on dogs and it is excellent on human hair too. I've sold it in a beauty supply store and a pet salon.Is man-n-tale shampoo good for dogs?
As long as your dog doesn't have really sensitive skin and you don't use it around its face you ought to be OK.
No. Unless that's all you have got. Dog shampoo would be the best. I use Dove to get rid of odors when I have to though.
no one should use only pet shampoo
i use mane and tail on myself....i don't think it would be hurtful to a dog..but then, you really should check with your vet first.
i use baby shampoo on my dogs. I suggest you don't use horse shampoo on dogs. the shampoo might be too strong.
Yeah it works fine. i use it on all my horses and dogs. i have never!! had any problem with it.
Mane and tale is very good for dogs and actually works great on people too. happy washing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment