Thursday, January 7, 2010

For the men out there - what are your favorite shampoos?

I haven't found a shampoo that's worth it's salt and was looking for some suggestions.For the men out there - what are your favorite shampoos?
Yak's urine.For the men out there - what are your favorite shampoos?
Mine is Head %26amp; Shoulders. Years ago I had a problem with dandriff and it cured it. I have used it every day since.
I didn't believe there was much difference in shampoos and would always buy the cheapest like White Rain or Suave. But my wife insists that I take better care of my hair, so she has me using Paul Mitchell and Tea Tree products. I don't know that I can tell the difference, but at least Tea Tree products give my scalp a fun tingling sensation!
Don't use discount shampoo. Use the best smelling good stuff. Chicks dig great smelling hair.
vosene
Pert
lakme quick silk


its kool
shampoo hah?? Ok as if in malaysia, we got many kind of shampoos such as pantene, sunsilk n HnS, I prefer HnS, headnshoulder shampoo.. nice for controling the dandruft..

No comments:

Post a Comment