Thursday, January 7, 2010

I recently colored my hair and now its like messed up anyone knows what the best shampoo out there for man??

If you used a permanent colour, you need to be thinking about getting the condition back. A course of deep conditioning treatments will help as well as using a gentle shampoo for coloured hair.I recently colored my hair and now its like messed up anyone knows what the best shampoo out there for man??
If its that your hair is dry, I would try either Pantenes moisturizing shampoo and conditioner or Aussie. You need to get some deep conditioner for your hair, leave in 10 to 20 min. If your hair is not the color you want , strip it -they sell kits at walmart and buy the hair dye you really want. good luck.





anaI recently colored my hair and now its like messed up anyone knows what the best shampoo out there for man??
well i use garnier which can be be used by a man or women
Use baby shampoo it is not so harsh and also use lots of conditioner


get one in the supermarket for colored treated hair lots out there take care

No comments:

Post a Comment