Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it oke for a man to use women's Shampoo?

I have been doing this for almost my whole life now. that's like fifteen years now because you're not allowed to use shampoo in your first years. My mom actually taght me how to shampoo. And i just recently noticed that i'm using shampoo for women. My mom actually buys stuff for me. Is it oke to continue using it or should i start using shampoo for Men.Is it oke for a man to use women's Shampoo?
Of course you should keep using it. The only difference is the label. It doesn't matter. If you haven't had any complications yet keep using it. My dad uses the same shampoo I do.


I bet you have a nice head of hair. :)Is it oke for a man to use women's Shampoo?
Shampoo is shampoo. The cleansers are the same, the conditioners are same, the package and scent is probably the only difference. The main thing is to get the hair clean, shiny and able to style and/or comb through.


Go to the shampoo isle someday with your mom and see what there is that you would like. Who knows, you might find a product that you like for a reasonable price.





Think of it. When you go to a salon, so they use different shampoo for men or women?
lol i understand how you must feel. shampoo commercials never really show any men using and being satisfied with the product, just them raving about how soft and sexy their woman's hair is.





but i promise you it's okay for you to use women's shampoo. i mean, there are certain types of shampoo that lines make for men for thinning hair, etc. but it doesn't really matter. shampoo it out, homie g.
Of course it's okay. In fact, I don't see shampoo labels indicating specific use by men or women. My kids all use whatever shampoo I buy, except the expensive stuff I get for my colored hair.
It doesnt matter either way. Womans shampoo is the same as mens shampoo, just a slightly different formula and scent.
It doesn't hurt your hair but I would recommend buying shampoo that is meant for men. They would not have different shampoos for men and women if it all worked the same! :)
my fiance uses my shampoo. it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment