Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo for men should i buy?

I need shampoo for men that makes my hair smooth for the rest of the dayWhat shampoo for men should i buy?
My husband likes the AXE shampoo I bought him.What shampoo for men should i buy?
First of all, don't think you have to buy a shampoo ';for men';. Most likely it's dollar-for-dollar an inferior product than a shampoo that's marketed for women or both genders.





I have thick, medium-length hair and I've tried a lot of things over the years. I think that the best value comes at between $7-14 bottles. I haven't found anything less than $7 that works great. Anything over $14 and you'll probably start getting diminishing returns. Plus you don't want people think you're vain and spend a fortune on your hair.





My recommendation is Infusium 23 Moisturologie. It's about $8 a bottle, you can find it at most grocery/drugstores, and in my opinion works it better than American Crew or Paul Mitchell, both of which cost over $10 (and for a smaller bottle too). Also, the bottle is gray/blue and doesn't look feminine if you're worried about that.





Don't forget to buy the conditioner too, that's mostly what's going to make your hair smooth. Shampoo is for cleaning.
Head and Shoulders!


haha, it really works with your hair keeping it smooth, not dry, but not oily either.
Shampoo works for any gender. You can use women's shampoo. I do, and it works good. I use Pantene's Smooth Shampoo. It works fabulously!
It don't make a ***** what kind of shampoo you buy. Your hair is dead. It don't care. Read Consumer Reports. Buy whatever smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment