Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm looking for a men's shampoo that really smells like the ocean.?

My dad got a bottle of shampoo as a present, and it really smelled like the ocean, not the normal perfumey ocean smell, but the real salty, sandy ocean. He loved it, but can't remember the name of the shampoo. I want to try to find a bottle for him for Father's Day. Anyone have any suggestions?I'm looking for a men's shampoo that really smells like the ocean.?
Try Suave Ocean Breeze.....It is not very perfumey, but it sure as hell smells like the Ocean, in a nice way though...Lol!!! Plus, it is only like $1.97 for a good-sized bottle!!! They sell it at Walmart! Good luck!I'm looking for a men's shampoo that really smells like the ocean.?
go to THIS STORE CALLED WAL-MART MAYBE AND IM SURE U WILL FIND SOMETHING
take a swim johnny
garnier fructis

No comments:

Post a Comment