Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best shampoo for men?

I can't find my regular shampoo brand anymore, and all the shampoo products are geared towards women.What's the best shampoo for men?
Suave actually makes a GREAT shampoo for men...I can't use Suave, makes my hair oily...but my husband uses it and it's awesome! Also...don't be afraid to use women's shampoo. #1 They smell great and women like that...#2 They're probably actually better for your hair than most men's shampoo's...





Also...even if you don't have dandruff Selson Blue is PERFECT for every man. It gives you awesome shiny (not oily), healthy hair.What's the best shampoo for men?
most hair care brands have stuff just for men that smell really good :)
Eternity for Men Shampoo


it smells really good


it makes your hair soft an nice

No comments:

Post a Comment