Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Shampoo for men (I'm 14 years old)?

I have normal, straight hair, and I want a shampoo that will make my hair clean and make it smell good.Best Shampoo for men (I'm 14 years old)?
Haha. Well I attached a link to the best shampoo for men ever. Tea Tree Shampoo is healthy for your hair. You don't have to necessarily buy this brand of Tea Tree, but it's the best one out their. ;)Best Shampoo for men (I'm 14 years old)?
suave for men advanced 2-1
Suave deep clean shampoo for men. I buy it for my son. It work it smell great! And affordable!
nexxus -therape
My guy uses Pert Plus (it's the one in a squarish green bottle at the stores) It does the job, and it smells good. There are even some days that I stray away from my fancy smelly stuff and use a little bit of his.
redken for men,

No comments:

Post a Comment