Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does this type of shampoo exist for men?

I heard there was a shampoo for men that gives your hair the look like it hasn't been washed for a few days. Does this shampoo exist? I have really straight boring hair and it would help put some texture in it. Please let me know what brand and where I can purchase it, if it does indeed exist.Does this type of shampoo exist for men?
What you need is a texturizing gel - Bed Head makes a decent one.Does this type of shampoo exist for men?
I believe Pantene makes the texturizing shampoo/conditioner. Or you can use salt-based sprays...
Why not just let it be dirty for 3-4 days? However unsanitary that may be, try using regular shampoo and load up on short sexy Hair products. They can be found at most Ulta stores and some CVS Drug stores. They make a real gunky Sexy Hair product that will give your boring hair a very nice %26amp; wild dirty look. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment