Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best shampoo out there for men?

use the girl shampoos because they are easier on the hair. the mens shampoo tends to make hair hard and stuff.What is the best shampoo out there for men?
Hahaha do not be ashame to use women shampoo because they do wonders. Guys shampoo tends to be rough on the scalp and hair. Trust me I've used stuff from like Pantene to Heads and Shoulder. I'm currently using ';Therappe'; and its great lol.What is the best shampoo out there for men?
Garnier Fructis...The Brilliant Shine one....Green Bottle
my boyfriend uses dove and garnier fructics ...is that how u spell it?


anyway his hair smells soooooo good and always flake free


i loooove it


if u want the ladies


use that!!!
I agree with PRP I love that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment