Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a good shampoo and conditioner for men?

I have medium hair, sometimes short. I use hair gel because if I don't my hair gets all frizzy and it looks bad. I want to eliminate the frizz.What's a good shampoo and conditioner for men?
Try Kerastase Nutritive Bain Ol茅o-Relax. Expensive but so worth it.What's a good shampoo and conditioner for men?
try head and shoulder's it will help your problem if you choose the correct one, also it help's remove dandruff my boyf uses it.
i am sooo glad you asked!!!





i found the perfect combination of conditioner and hair shampoo:





Head %26amp; Shoulders Hair Shampoo


Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze Conditioner





ever since i started using these things together, you can smell my hair good for three days (i shower every once every three days, but rinse off every day), and your hair is shiny, smells good, and totally good-looking (:

No comments:

Post a Comment