Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a great smelling good shampoo for men?

head and shoulders not just for men but smells really goooooooodWhat is a great smelling good shampoo for men?
Redken has a line for men that smells very good.What is a great smelling good shampoo for men?
Crew is YUMMY! my boyfriend buys it at nordstrom rack so it's cheaper
Redken, usually sold in salons or see if axe does shampoo yet because that would be delicious!
Bath and Body works has a line out that smells really good...look in the men's section where they sell shaving cream and shaving kits...It has a mountain scape on it, and it's blue...smells really good!
pantene pro-v in the green bottle
When it comes to shampoo smells... I am the pickiest... I found the best (non-girly smelling shampoo)...smells awesome





It's Suave Professionals - Sleek Shampoo for Dry hair


and the conditioner smells good also.





THe rest smell sicky sweeet or cost $20 bucks a bottle
Suave makes a line of shampoo for men. My hubby uses it and it smells pretty good.
herbal essences. idk. it smells good and my bf uses it and it makes his hair smell good.
American Crew shampoo and conditioner. Smells great on my man!
shampoos dont have a gender bias. whatever is good for gals is good for boys too.
Please don't use anything that smells like the typical male shampoo - you know that Cedar scent!!! Yuk, I think it's American Crew.





They have a citrus scent - use that!!!! Or use a peppermint scented shampoo - there is one out there but I can't remember who makes it. Malibu also makes great smelling shampoos for Well Water - it's very fresh smelling.





The Cedar scent smells like a gerbil cage.


Just say no to cedar. An no cedar colognes either :)
Personally I like two different kinds that smell good. First is a shampoo made by Nexus... smells like coconuts. It's about $8 per bottle. Or there's another that smells like it would be for men. It's called Sebastian Collection, it's about $10 per bottle but I'll say one thing about it. This shampoo made my hair look and feel the nicest I have ever seen it in my life.


American Crew smells great, I had used that for a good while but I personally like the Sebastian Collection the best.
coconut
  • myspace.com mp3
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment